October 11, 2010

Boring of me...... ♥


Recently..i still in home....
so boring ....sienz....13

no idea....i can't go out with frienz...
so miss Mr.Jack Yuu and My boubuii frienz....

wednesday was go back skull already...
open skull first day have an exam....

OMG....
i worry my eassy ....
i worry my account...
i worry my sejarah....
i worry my math...
i worry my english....
i worry my science.....
i worry my favorite subject can't pass....

Arh...............How........
i wan pengsan jor....><

Then,
Finish examation....

i maybe have already had a holiday by oneself......
hehe....

After that, i will dye my hair.....
and find work......

very anticipate....haha
and i very anticipate my best friend wedding.....

Originally , i 16 and 23 got go my best friend buffet and marry ....
got something problem ....i no go 16/10/10....buffet day...

i maybe go she marry that day....Photobucket
then, i dun know i wan wear wat go she marry that day...

headache..><
originally ,i say wan buy this dress with Mr Jack Yuu.....



but he have not reaction....Hais......
So, i dun know wan wear wat attend she marry......

Stop write here....Photobucket
i wan to take a nap.....=)



[Offline]
Ms.Suwen
Mr Jack Yuu is my man.....43

No comments:

Post a Comment