October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To Q毛.....

Yesterday,
is my shao po birthday......!!!


u guess is who..??
Is my Q 毛.....2


Deng Deng Deng.......
My Q毛.....5

she very like Q毛or not ....?
haha.....Q 毛= natural curly hair.....

she very happy la....
coz got many classmate and friend say Happy Birthday with her.....

haha.....as for me..
wan do the present to her personally...

but has not done well yet.....xixi....
Q毛dun angry mii arh.....><"

at school take pic....
finally , i very ugly .....i noe.....like shao po.....

then, if  skull holidays daddy dun give me go to working....
maybe i will learn belly dance with Q毛....

hope my parent can give me learn.....
Next monday ,maybe go Q毛 house celebrate her birthday...

she will cook the dinner in person.....
haha...i very happiness.......

very anticipate that day...weeeeeeee...~
My Exam lose jor......

Aiyor.....i very sadness...
who can help miii.......?

the advent that is very afraid of  SPM.....11

mama mi ah......

I very afraid can't pass in SPM......
Yor................Help me..........



Stop Write Here.....
Muackz....My lovely Frienz!!!

One girl if  looks very beautiful,
but is a bad heart,
For me the girl in my eyes is a ugly and cheap girl....  


[Offline]
By Suwen Wee...
not edit...



No comments:

Post a Comment