August 13, 2010

Sad of me....



Aaaaaa.....I back jor la....
recently my face got so many pimples...


of course, ugly la....
haha....


i feel very lonely...
coz in school no one shows interest in me....


everyday have a quarrel with my lover...
so sienz and hurt la....


today Cik Teh see mi say i go looking like"鬼妹"
haha...i feel teacher eyes got problem already..


that wednesday , got volleyball competition...
then mi very nervous and  expect this competition...


while going to our team to appear to have a match...
captain suddenly change me ...then i need not competition....


haiz....i very sad la...
i dun know captain why wan change me need not competition....


dun wan write already..
so sad....


i wan do my account folio....
Bye My Friend...


{Offline}
Mr. Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment