March 12, 2011



hehe....
Today i finished exams.....


wuhoooooo.....
bt i am happy too early....


11/4/11
is my birthday oso is my dates of death....


coz is 预考SPM.....
i wan pengsan and nervous already......


today my P.Akaun test is my first time do it.....
Otherwise,before me won't do P.Akaun test wan......


I have to do unique,bt many answer write wrong....
bt i very happily, coz i am try my best to do......


Then,
Next Week is my holidays......


maybe go pulau ketam with my friends....
maybe i go my tuition class 10a.m.-5p.m.......


haiz....hvn decision.....
and i will in holidays go to listen undang.....wahahaha...


very expect.....
and i very happy coz i together with my hubby 1 month and 5 days....


hehe....
so fast leh........


totally i wan say with my hubby.....
"I Damn Love You....Lim Mac....."



Recently, my pimples find me.....
Shiiittttt wan.....


I Hate Pimples......
Can't Blame.....coz i very stress in my exam.......haisss.....


Today i see a bizarre and pity news......
is TOKYO earthquake 8.9 and tsunami very seriously and terrible.....!!!!!












Hope god had mercy them......












[Offline]
By Suwen Wee...

No comments:

Post a Comment