November 12, 2010

Will attend a Competition...

Yesterday,go Pasar malam with xuan....
keke....  walk to a half began to rain...

but xuan haven't arrived....
then,  i go to nearest shop take shelter from rain..

after a while, xuan come already....
acc she go buy so many food and take back popo house eat...

haha..eat finished...
we walk go to xuan ah gong house....

then, at there....we nothing to do....
we take pic and chating....

haha...so funny her sister....
see picture....


i'm so black...handphone problem...haha XD
me + xuan...

me + xin..
my sister + xuan...
my sister like me and Q or not...haha

Today, i very boring in home...
a full day no talking with my mammy

dun say her thing again...
then, i attend a competition....
 like a model competition...
the girl say help me makeup and take photo only...

then i ask the girl i very thin and short can attend meh....?
she say with me just take my face photo only...and take my photo to competition....

so , i try to attend this competition...haha
first time i attend this competition....

i not care lose and win...
coz i know that i could not win this competition...
just play for me....^^
 

why u like this....
can change ur attitude or not...
i hate ur attitude..



[Offline]
By Suwen Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment