October 01, 2010

I never forget this day....♥


OhhhhYeahYeah......
i and Mr.Jack Yu one year already.....haha...
It is so long to fall in love for the first time....
i very happy .....

Mr Jack Yu...♥
i promise u ....i will not leave u again...

then u must treat me nicely...Ok?

OMG...
Final Exam wan coming ....

i very nervous.....
i dun not how to face the exam....

Till now, i don't understand the math teacher teaching....
and my BM karangan oso don know  how to write.....
BI summary and composition oso don know .....
Godness.....i wan how to exam .....

This Few day, is my honeymoon holiday....
wan in house revision ....can't play and go out already....Kolian.....

i must work hard .....
wish my exam can pass.....

i believe i can do that....



[Offline.....]
Ms Suwen Wee...♥





No comments:

Post a Comment