June 05, 2010

I'm Back......

hey.....小妞 is back jor....
so long no update le hor.....
coz i sick jor and

lazy lazy lazy lazy

update.....
haha....


maybe i no go pulau ketam jor....
one reason is

No Transport arhhhhh.....
so troublesomely .....

originally can at pulau ketam relax my life...
know that no one drives me to pulau ketam....
Xin nee still don't know got ppl fetch her go bor......

haiz.....wan relax mood oso can't....
always in house will die at my house....

today i have a holiday ahead of time....by oneself...haha...
so lazy go to skull la....very boring.....

then...on holiday i wan change myself and my life and everythings....
start skull back is brand new me....haha....
 i very await lo....haha 

next exam i will try hard ..
coz this time exam result so disappointing....
i lose jor.....
nvm i will not give you little of me ....

Miss Suwen Wee can do it.......

bless my friend Happy Holiday......


[Offline]

No comments:

Post a Comment